New Concept Information Systems is an enterprise run by professionals for providing services to the social development sector. We consider our human resources as our main asset, which is why our professionals - young and experienced, women and men - enjoy working here. We recognise the potential in each human being who we select to work with us, and enable the realisation of maximum mutual satisfaction. Every professional is provided the space to learn, to build on one's capacity, to participate and contribute to the growth of the company along with one's own growth.
New Concept offers competitive salaries in the sector. If you enjoy working in a dynamic but focused environment, and have the skills and experience described below, please consider contacting us and let us know why you think you're the right person for us.
Manager - ACSM
Position: Manager-ACSM (Advocacy, communication and social mobilisation) based at New Delhi.
Post Graduate in Social Science/Social Work/Mass Communication/Journalism with minimum 8-10 years of experience in the development sector. Must be able to write and speak English and Hindi fluently.
- Lead a team of people working on ACSM projects (click to view projects)
- Develop work plan and resource plan for ACSM projects
- Identify and recruit project resources
- Prepare marketing plan for the ACSM product group
- Develop proposals and expression of interest including presentations and cost estimates
- Carry out specific assignments in ACSM involving field visits, documentation, workshop facilitation, etc
- Coordinate activities of designated projects to ensure that goals or objectives of the project and the client are accomplished within the prescribed time frame
- Ensure that ongoing projects are completed on schedule and within the estimated costs
- Assist branch offices in the implementation of ACSM projects.
- Do client liaison
Should be knowledgeable about the preparation and production of different kinds of communication material across different media (print, electronic and new media), Prior experience in working with print media, multimedia, electronic media and web site development will be an asset. Experience in deciding the most effective media mix is desirable.
Should be well versed in computers and MS Office. Knowledge of Indesign and Photoshop will be a plus.
• Should enjoy contributing to the area of social development. Required to travel as and when required
• Should be able to work independently without supervision.
• Should be willing to take initiative and shoulder responsibility.
• Should be a good team player.
Salary: Will be in the range of Rs.9-10 lakhs per annum, based on experience and skill set; negotiable.
Please send in your resume with details of relevant experience, through email to: HR@ newconceptinfosys.com with subject title ACSM Manager May 2012
Last date of applications: May 19, 2012