New Concept’s board of directors are committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers where possible.
- Work towards reducing our carbon footprint by adopting energy-saving technologies and products and move towards cleaner alternative energy sources where feasible.
- Work towards reducing our carbon footprint and greenhouse gas emissions that contribute to climate change, through energy saving and employing cleaner modes of transport where possible.
- Periodically inspect and adopt methods of improving the energy performance of buildings and vehicles.
- Use and maintain air conditioning and heating systems for efficiency.
All management and employees have responsibility towards achieving these environmental aims.
On behalf of the Board of Directors – New Concept