Swagati Calendar 2012 has been conceptualized and designed by New Concept to depict the result of the Swagati project in pre-transition process and concept of Targeted Intervention (TI) transition to the community.
Each month of the calendar talks about a particular aspect of community transition that can be established through an effective mobilization, outreach, and capacity building of Swagati project. The themes include:
• Community involvement and ownership with CBOs
• Community as responsible citizens for an enabling environment
• Responsive legal system
• Health seeking behaviour and Government health services
• Advocacy and condom distribution
• HIV positive prevention
• Effectiveness of Convergence forums and vision for sustainability.
Overall, this calendar gives comprehensive overview of Swagati project from 2004 to 2011.
Details: HLFPPT website